Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tabetha "Beth" Black






My new neice Tabetha was born last Friday, January 25 around 4pm. I am so glad that she is finally here (now I won't have to talk so loud through her mom's stomach) She is 7lbs. 10oz. and 19in long. You can see for yourself how beautiful she is! Welcome Baby Beth! I love you!

4 comments:

lauren said...

awwwwwww...... she is adorable! if i knew my kids would look that cute, i'd start today! and it's great to see you posting on here.

Emily said...

Very cute! I love newborns, they are so sweet. I heard a newborn cry in the store the other day and it made me think back to when Claire was a newborn. She is now 8 months! Can you believe it?

Kelley Flint said...

How exciting. She really is a cutie. I do think the job of being an aunt is the best one ever.

Wendy said...

She is super precious! Now you have 3 precious Black nieces! I bet they love to be spoiled by their aunt! Tell Jenny I miss her tons but glad she finally had the baby!