Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Forever Yours...Faithfully

This is almost a month late and a dollar short...

I want to give a shout out to my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa Smith and let them know how much I LOVE and APPRECIATE them both!

They celebrated their 67th (no that was not a type-o) 67th Wedding Anniversary on New Years Eve! Can you believe that! I have always love my grandparents but to me their faithfulness to each other has made me love them even more. I hope to find love that last and is as great as theirs (even though I have done the calculations and to have a 67th wedding anniversary I will have to get married tomorrow (not a chance) AND live to be 94 kick'n it years old...oh ya and the hubby too!) ]

What a legacy they have created for me!

Don't get me wrong they still argue and try each others nerves but they have and will continue to be a great example of what LOVE can truly be if you put some work into it.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Jacci Halliday said...

dear jamie: thank you for posting on me again...I have missed you and your smiling face and typing fingers
Love,
your blog